I can be reached by phone at 607-379-1468.
I am currently working exclusively through my tele-health platform. As a NY State licensed psychologist, I can provide psychological services to all NY State residents. I do not provide services to people outside of NY State.
I am happy to answer any questions you may have about the assessment process and what the right next step may be for you.
Can’t I just text or e-mail you?
You can, but there are risks to electronic communication. (Please see my Social Media and Electronic Communication Policy for details about that. ) If you choose to contact me by e-mail or text, that will indicate acknowledgement that you have read, understand and agree to those risks. Please include your phone number so I can get back to you. I am not comfortable with those risks and will not communicate with you by e-mail or text.
I do not currently provide treatment. In case of an emergency that requires immediate intervention and treatment, you should contact your primary treatment provider (e.g., your therapist or primary care physician). If you do not currently have a treatment provider and we have started working together, I would be happy to refer you to a primary treatment provider and I will, of course, provide support to you while you transition to that treatment provider.
People in crisis may also:
- CALL The 24 hour National Suicide Prevention Lifeline at (800) 273-8255 to be connected to your local crisis center
- CALL 911
- GO to the nearest Emergency Room
- TEXT “HOME” to 741741 in the US (the Crisis Text Line)
- CONTACT The Trevor Project by phone (1-866-488-7386), IM or text (text “START” to 678-678).
- CONTACT The National Sex Assault Hotline by phone (1-800-656-4673).
- MORE Crisis Hotlines and Resources.